Now you may already know I’m a cannabis connoisseur but don’t let the title fool you, these are not (though they could be) THC infused recipes. Simply replace a portion of the ghee with your own special butter (wink wink) and enjoy for hours after the delicious taste has faded away.
- 4 Tbs ghee
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 tsp magic mushroom paleo powder
- Two sweet potatoes (I used one white, one orange) grated
- 1 lb raw spinach
- 4 eggs
- Heat 2 Tbs ghee in cast iron skillet on medium low heat
- Add crushed garlic allow to sweat but not brown
- Add grated potatoes and toss in 1 additional Tbs ghee, and the magic mushroom powder, allow to brown on one side (patience grasshopper) maybe turn the heat down if you feel like it’s burning. Before you flip them over they should be mostly cooked and nicely golden browned on the bottom.
- Flip once
- Allow to brown again, remove from heat but remain in the pan while cooking spinach and eggs
- I fried all four eggs in one non stick egg pan with 1 Tbs ghee
- I tossed the spinach in that same pan and barely cooked mine before removing it and building my plate. I left the boys spinach in just 2 minutes longer than mine and then chopped it nice and small before building their plates
You see the pictures for yourself. It was a huge success, cleaned plates all around and sooooo filling
Until next time